Apr 07, 2021
ARAGON ~ TRIO LANDS UPDATE
Greetings CBA members,
We’re forwarding on behalf of Aragon and not acting as a go-between. As such, we should point out that if anyone has any questions they should direct them to the Aragon contact shown on their bulletin.
We cannot/will not answer on their behalf.
TRIO LANDS AT CORDOVA BAY
Aragon is excited to move forward with the next step in the restoration of the historic grades of the Trio Lands site to support future development. There is still a long process ahead before Development approval, however, we would like to share the following:
1. Erosion sediment control measures on site will be upgraded.
2. Contaminated soil will be removed from the site for disposal at an approved facility.
3. Clean fill will be deposited to restore grades to assist in future development.
Schedule for works:
- Site preparation March 22, 2021 – April 5, 2021.
- Soil deposit April 5, 2021 – late fall 2021.
Days + Hours of operation:
- 7am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Gerry Reibling, Development + Land, email@example.com
- Dallas Nemec, Construction Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org