Apr 07, 2021
SAANICH HOUSING STRATEGY- Survey
Greetings CBA members,
Saanich is currently seeking public feedback on Task Force recommendations developed for a Housing Strategy. They are trying to raise awareness and encourage as much participation in the survey as possible.
Saanich Housing Strategy
We’re looking for your thoughts on the Housing Strategy Task Force recommendations to improve housing in Saanich. The Task Force developed recommendations that are designed to achieve greater housing supply, affordability and diversity and accommodate a broad range of community housing needs now and in the future. These recommendations are outlined in the Housing Strategy Task Force Report [PDF – 2 MB] and support the development of the Saanich Housing Strategy.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide your input on the Task Force recommendations.
Provide Your Feedback
- We want to hear your thoughts: Complete the public survey.
- Complete the survey by April 30 for a chance to win one of four randomly drawn prizes for $100 grocery gift cards!
- Paper copies of the survey are available. Please contact Saanich Planning at email@example.com or 250-475-5471.
- Survey responses will help inform the development of a proposed Housing Strategy, which is anticipated to be presented to Council in June 2021.
- Please register here to sign up for our email notification list for the latest news, updates, and opportunities to participate in the Housing Strategy.
- For more information about the Housing Strategy, contact Community Planning at: Phone: 250-475-547, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Project Website: saanich.ca/housing.