The Cordova Bay Association for Community Affairs welcomes anyone interested in development to contact the Association. Proposals are heard during our regular scheduled board of directors’ meetings or through special planning meetings.
To be placed on the agenda, you must contact the CBA Planning Chair or Co-Chairs – for the Board of Directors list click here.
Before you can be placed on the agenda, the following items are required in advance of the meeting:
- A detailed site map for the area under discussion.
- Existing zoning / zoning being applied for.
- Plan for communicating your proposal to the community and neighbours together with a neighbourhood meeting and area to be canvassed.
- Size and description of lot(s).
- Size and description of proposed housing plan or plan of subdivision, if available.
- Timing schedule for applications to Saanich.
- Timing schedule for development.
- Indication that proposed final development maintains character of community.
- Tree survey, if available.
- Description of covenants being offered and variances being sought.