Support your local community by becoming a CBA member.
Why become a member? See 10 Great Reasons to Join
The Cordova Bay Association for Community Affairs (CBA) continues to work for the community by monitoring development, promoting improvements, and informing our members on the latest happenings in our community. We have an excellent working relationship with Saanich partly due to our healthy membership of almost 750 which gives us influence when dealing with contentious issues.
How to become a member
- Fill out a membership form, by clicking one of the options below:
- Online form
- PDF form (printable). Mail or drop this off with you payment, or email it to email@example.com
- Pay your membership fees using one of the following options:
- Credit card via paypal
- Interac e-transfer from your on-line banking system. This can be done on your phone or computer.*** Please note you may be charged a service fee from your bank for these transactions if that is your agreement with them ***
- First setup CBA as a contact on your banking system using the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then select CBA as a recipient of your money transfer and enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
- Select to create your own security question and enter – Pay CBA Membership OR Pay CBA Advertising
- For your security answer please enter either membership OR advertising, depending on what you are paying for. You will need to enter it a second time as confirmation.
- Then just select SEND MONEY. You will be notified by your financial institution once we redeem the payment.
- Mail the Membership Application with the cheque or cash payable to Cordova Bay Association for Community Affairs to:
P O Box 41003
5166 Cordova Bay Road
Victoria V8Y 0A3
- Or put it in the CBA box at the Cordova Bay Pharmacy I.D.A. at 5166 Cordova Bay Road.
In January of 2016 we revised memberships to include all adults 18 years and over residing at the same address. The membership is individual and available to all members of a household who are 18 years of age or older. Please enter all email addresses in the household on the membership form. Regular Membership fees are only $10.00 per household per year.
All proceeds are returned to the community in the form of grants, donations, and improvements. A membership fee is required by the Societies Act. The CBA board of directors and committees are hard working volunteers from the community who are continuously making progress for the betterment of Cordova Bay.
Advertising memberships are $20 per year.
Advertisers are published in our Business Directory on our website including a company logo and link to your website. For $20.00 per year, also receive an ad in our newsletters and a membership if your business or personal address is in Cordova Bay.
The larger our membership, the greater our voice with Saanich Council on issues that affect Cordova Bay.
Your e-mail address is important to us
Please ensure you include your e-mail address with your membership or payment form. This will assist us in communicating with you efficiently and help us avoid postage costs. Many thanks. And, members, if you change your e-mail address, please let us know at email@example.com.
And, don’t forget, if you are a CBA member, we send the Cordovan newsletter to your e-mail address.
CBA Membership Chair: Neil Swart