Jul 21, 2020
Draft Cordova Bay Local Area Plan is ready for public review and feedback
The Draft Cordova Bay Local Area Plan is ready for public review and feedbackDear CBA Member(s):
The updated Local Area Plan will guide growth and future development within Cordova Bay and the Cordova Bay Village for the next 20 to 30 years. A public engagement process was undertaken to understand community issues and priorities, which then informed the development of the Draft Plan. The Draft Plan is now ready for your review and feedback.
Given the COVID-19 pandemic, public engagement has been modified to adhere to directives from public health authorities. Public engagement will initially occur online. This will be followed by in-person engagement opportunities in the fall.
There are several ways to familiarize yourself with the Draft Plan at this stage of the project:
- Attend the Virtual Open House
- Review the Draft Plan
- See the Draft Plan’s section 10 Village Sub-Area Plan
- Review the Cordova Bay Village Design Guidelines
- Review questions that have already been asked and answered
- Email with questions or to set up a phone meeting with the planner
We would like to hear from you. You can:
- Provide feedback by completing the Community Survey
- Send a letter
Sign up online to receive email notifications for future public engagement events!Full details on the Cordova Bay Local Area Plan Update can be found by clicking on the following link: