Letters to the Editor
You are always welcome to write to the CBA board of directors if you have a question or comment relevant to Cordova Bay. One of the directors will be pleased to respond. Please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Nov 24, 2019
CBA Board Vacancy
CBA Board Vacancy The Cordova Bay Association for Community Affairs (CBA) is seeking interested candidates to fill the vacant board position of Public Relations Chair.
The key duties of the CBA Public Relations Chair are:
- Manage the CBA Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Communicate community information by MailChimp to CBA membership.
- Participate and report at monthly board meetings.
- Contribute to the Cordovan newsletter.
- Maintain the CBA bulletin board at Mattick’s Farm.
- Keep on top of local media generally.
- Check for local news-worthy items impacting Cordova Bay and forward to BoD if relevant.
- Liaise with local organizations for their news, such as CB 55+ Assn., CB Community Club, Haliburton Farm, CB United Church and Soccer Club.
- Touch base with CB restaurants, stores, businesses that might have news for the CBA website and/or Cordovan newsletter.
- Forward relevant news links to CBA website administrator with a covering paragraph for the CBA website News or Events listings.
- Attend CBA events and take photos for the website and/or newsletter, i.e. AGM, Cordova Bay Day, and All Candidates Meeting.
- If required, arrange for publicity, including print ads and radio/TV.
Interested candidates please send a brief bio to email@example.com. ** You must be a CBA member in good standing to be considered. **